Tuesday 14th June
4th Annual Symposium in No Fault Found
After the success from previous events, the NFF team is delighted to announce the 4th event to be held on the Cranfield Campus on 14th June 2016.
The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Through-Life Engineering Services at Cranfield University will be hosting the third International Symposium on No Fault Found (NFF). The themes that will be considered are:
• The operational impact of NFF
• The costs and impact of NFF to organisations
• NFF causes and research
• NFF resolution and reduction
• NFF and safety
We are keen to invite practitioners who can bring their expertise and knowledge to these themes and share their views in open forum.
Previous Symposia have generated keen interest among a diverse range of enlightened industries with over 150 delegates. Please consider attending and contributing.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates from across industries and universities are invited to attend this event where industrial speakers will share their experiences and understanding of NFF problems. It is targeted at senior roles within the areas of:
• Asset and maintenance management
• Electronic diagnostics and prognostics
The event was initiated in 2013, held at the Cranfield University, Shrivenham Campus. It was organised by the EPSRC's Through-life Engineering Centre and has become a major annual symposium.
The goals of the event are the following:
• To give an opportunity to hear from industry about the latest problems in need of study and solution
• To provide exposure to the latest research in NFF
• To offer a forum for applied and theoretical analysis
• To introduce young candidates and scientists to the concept of NFF
• To build bridges between industrial experience and academic expertise thereof
Attendance also provides an opportunity to learn more about the EPSRC Centre’s No Fault Found research programme and other Through-life Engineering research at Cranfield.
EPSRC TES Centre – Free
TESClub Members – Free
Non-members - £100pp
Exhibition Stand inc. Two Delegates - £300
Centre members, please email Lauren Dalzell to register.
Call for Posters
The 4th NFF Symposium seeks poster submissions, which describe completed work, relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all areas related to the No Fault Found.
Posters are not considered to be formal publications hence work submitted as a poster is eligible for future publication.
Poster Selection and submission:
To submit your proposal to participate in the Poster Display, please send a short abstract (up to 250 words) and a draft poster in PDF format to: Tabassom Sedighi
• Authors of the selected posters will be provided with further details
• Posters should be in portrait A1 format with the dimensions: 594mm x 841mm (23.4in x 33.1in)
Posters - Key Dates:
• The abstract and draft poster should be submitted by Friday, 13th May 2016
• Final notification about accepted posters and further instruction for authors to be sent by Friday, 20th May 2016
For more information related to Posters, please contact Tabassom Sedighi
Sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities at this event are available. Please contact Lauren Dalzell, T: 01234 754031
If you have any queries regarding the topics, registrations or overnight accommodation please let Caroline know at your earliest convenience.